Facing issues with your Arteck keyboard not working? Learn how to restore its functionality step by step with our expert tips.
If you’re watching for a keyboard that is affordable, stylish, and feature-rich, you perhaps have encountered Arteck keyboards on Amazon.
Arteck is one of the top sellers of wireless and Bluetooth keyboards online, with many positive reviews and ratings.
However, what if your Arteck keyboard not working? How can you fix it and get back to typing smoothly?
In this article, we’ll Illustrate to you several familiar justifications why your Arteck keyboard perhaps does not work, and to what extent to troubleshoot and fix them.
- Gateway Laptop Keyboard Not Working: Troubleshooting and Solutions
- How to Reset Logitech Keyboard Not Working? A Complete Guide
Reasons Why Your Arteck Keyboard Not Working
There exist distinct types of Arteck keyboards, for example, wireless keyboards that use a USB dongle to associate with your intention or Bluetooth keyboards that use Bluetooth tech to twosome with your intention. Depending on the type of keyboard you have, there might be different reasons why it is not working.
Some of the possible reasons are:
- The battery of your keyboard is dead or low.
- The USB dongle of your wireless keyboard is not plugged in properly or the USB port is damaged.
- The power switch of your keyboard is not turned on.
- There is interference from other devices or frequencies that disrupts the connection of your wireless keyboard.
- The Bluetooth setting of your device is not turned on or enabled.
- The Bluetooth driver of your device is outdated or corrupted.
- The Bluetooth keyboard is not compatible with your device or operating system.
- The keyboard needs to be reset to factory default settings.
- The keyboard is broken or damaged.
How To Troubleshoot And Fix Your Arteck Keyboard
To fix your Arteck keyboard that is not working, you need to check its battery, connectivity, driver, and functionality. Here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot and fix your keyboard problem:
Check The Battery
The 1st thing you must do is check the battery level of your keyboard. If the battery is low or dead, you require to change it with new ones or recharge it if it has a built-in battery. you might generally tell if the battery is low by watching the LED indicator on your keyboard. If it flashes red, it means the battery is low. If it does not brighten up at all, it intends the battery to be deceased.
To replace the battery of your wireless keyboard, you need to open the battery compartment at the back of the keyboard and insert new AAA batteries according to the polarity markings. Make sure to use good quality batteries that are not expired or leaking.
To recharge the battery of your Bluetooth keyboard, you require to associate it with a power source utilizing a micro USB wire. You can use any USB charger or port that has a 5V output. The LED indicator on your keyboard will pivot red when it is charging and twist green when it’s fully sizzling.
Check The Connectivity
The next thing you should do is check the connectivity of your keyboard with your device. If you have a wireless keyboard, you need to make sure that the USB dongle is plugged in securely into a working USB port on your device. You might try plugging it into a distinct port or utilizing a distinct dongle if you have one.
If you have a Bluetooth keyboard, you need to make sure that the Bluetooth setting of your device is turned on and that your keyboard is paired with your device. You might normally turn on the Bluetooth setting by going to the settings card of your intention and watching for the Bluetooth alternative.
You can also use a shortcut key on your device, such as Fn + F3 or Fn + F12, depending on your device model.
To pair your Bluetooth keyboard with your device, you need to follow these steps:
- Turn on the power switch of your keyboard. The LED indicator will flash blue when it is ready to pair.
- Press and hold the Fn + C keys on your keyboard for 3 seconds. The LED indicator will flash blue faster when it is in pairing mode.
- Go to the Bluetooth setting of your device and look for available devices. You should see “Arteck HB030B” or “Arteck HB086” or a similar name on the list.
- Select “Arteck HB030B” or “Arteck HB086” or a similar name and click “Pair” or “Connect“. You might need to enter a code on your device or keyboard to confirm the pairing. The code is usually “0000″ or “1234“.
- Wait for a few seconds until the pairing is successful. The LED indicator will stop flashing and turn solid blue when it is connected.
Check The Driver
Another thing you should do is check the driver of your keyboard on your device. The driver is the software that allows your keyboard to communicate with your device. Sometimes, the driver might be outdated or corrupted, which can cause your keyboard to not work properly.
To check the driver of your keyboard on your device, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the device manager of your device. You can usually access it by right-clicking on the start menu or the Windows logo and selecting “Device Manager“.
- Look for the keyboard category and expand it. You should see “Arteck Wireless Keyboard” or “Arteck Bluetooth Keyboard” or a similar name on the list.
- Right-click on “Arteck Wireless Keyboard” or “Arteck Bluetooth Keyboard” or a similar name and select “Properties“.
- Go to the driver tab and check the driver version and date. If the driver is outdated or corrupted, you need to update or reinstall it.
- To update the driver, click on “Update Driver” and follow the instructions. You can choose to search automatically for updated driver software or browse your computer for driver software.
- To reinstall the driver, click on “Uninstall Device” and confirm the action. Then, restart your device and plug in or pair your keyboard again. The driver should be installed automatically.
Reset The Keyboard
If none of the above steps works, you might need to reset your keyboard to factory default settings. This can help to clear any errors or glitches that might be affecting your keyboard.
To reset your keyboard to factory default settings, you need to follow these steps:
- Turn off the power switch of your keyboard.
- Press and hold the Esc key on your keyboard for 10 seconds.
- Release the Esc key and turn on the power switch of your keyboard.
- Wait for a few seconds until the LED indicator flashes blue once.
- Your keyboard is now reset to factory default settings.
Contact Arteck Support
If all else fails, you might need to contact Arteck support for further assistance. You can reach them by email at email@example.com or by phone at +1-888-794-6250 (US) or +44-203-769-3839 (UK). You can also visit their website at https://www.arteck.com/ for more information.
You may need to supply them with several data about your keyboard, for example, the system number, serial number, buy date, and guarantee status. you may discover these details on the back of your keyboard or on the packaging box.
You perhaps additionally need to portray the issue you are experiencing with your keyboard, as an example when it started, how repeatedly it happens, what steps you have tried, and what mistake messages you see.
Arteck support will try to help you troubleshoot and fix your keyboard problem, or offer you a replacement or refund if your keyboard is defective or damaged.
We hope this article has helped you solve your Arteck keyboard problem and get back to typing smoothly. Arteck keyboards are great products that offer affordability, style, and features, but they might encounter some issues from time to time. If your Arteck keyboard not working, you can try to check its battery, connectivity, driver, and functionality, and follow the steps we have provided to troubleshoot and fix them.
If you still cannot fix your Arteck keyboard problem, you can contact Arteck support for further assistance or request a replacement or refund if your keyboard is under warranty.
Thank you for reading this article and we hope you enjoy using your Arteck keyboard!